Monday, July 28, 2008

Carefree to Stressfull, possible ?

Hmm..this morning we had Spot Talk by Lower 6 (don't know arts or science =.=). The title damn nice : The worst things about boys ! One of the main point was EGO which i think is very true though not applied to all boys. The speakers elaboration was quite true and all CBNers had much of laughter including me myself for sure. After the Spot Talk, each finalist of the CBN idol are asked to giv a short speech about themselves and again i laughed alot cause ST (one of the finalist) made funny actions and jokes on stage ! One of the contribution to school is FLUSHING AFTER USING THE TOILET ! Moving on, before assembly is over, Pn. C said that we,Form 4 girls are going to attend a ceramah about penjagaan gigi ! Oh God ! Its suppose to be at 12pm (YES !), Mr.H class is taken by ceramah. Woots~!

Before recess we were talking about durian joined by our History teacher Pn. M (totally off topic). After recess, oral was kind of funny. Thanks to Medina, Ain, and Darhini ! I'm cutting this part out cause its in the 4U Single Club blog (www.breaking-all-the-rules.blogspot.com).

Came home around 4pm, had to stay back in library to replace my duty last Tuesday. Yawns ! Was given to incharged of Bilik Tayangan and Bilik Matematik, so boring ! I swept, dust, and rearranged table and chair (WOW ! suddenly i so hardworking !) Oh yeah, tomorrow duty again 1.30pm till 3.30pm. Guess i'm going to tuition for 2nd period till 3rd or maybe 4th ! Sad case ! OK so i came back home and started doing my homework, esecially PEKA 2 CHEMISERY and Karangan which was given last week !
I managed to finish both homework which is very urgent : dateline 29.7.08. My baby, Blackie was by my side when i was in agony !



He's sleeping on my karangan book ! Pity, he's tired !


Aww..so cute right my baby ? xD Okay so i finish my urgent homework and so i decided to spend a little time blogging. GOSH ! Look at the time 12.25am ! Imagine how heavy my eyelids are right now so i'm off to bed. Chiaoz !

No comments: