Wednesday, July 30, 2008

As It Goes...

"Tomorrow got BioDOPY presentation. Please forward to everyone !"

Well, that was a forwarded sms i got from 2 person : Mich and Fio. So today after assembly, i draw i FROG in less than 5 minutes ! I took a picture of it, its with Mich. Aww..can't post it ! The frog is damn cute although i just simply sketch one out. Hooray for Jia Wei ! End up during BioDOPY, there isn't enough time left so my group did not present yet ! So were surpose to do it tomorrow, Shugi and Deb u guys better attend class tomorrow or else left only me and Nurin !

After recess, Physics class ! Mr. H (aka Darhini's flirt target !). We did this Diagnostic Test which i was quite worried about because i did not prepare myself (Mr. H said we don't have to so i didn't). The 1st question few question was damn swt, caused lots of mumble in class. This is the 1st question :

"Car X is moving at a speed of 3 ms-1 while
car Y is moving at a speed od 2 ms-1
which is 1 ms-1 less than car X.
What is the speed of car X and car Y ?"


During English class was the best man ! I think we kind of scared Miss L. She thinks we're innocent and naive ! OMG ! I think i'm going to enjoy "Monsoon History". Visit 4U Single Club blog for more information, thanks !

After school went to Crown Mutiara for Maybank Group Staff's Children Academic Excellence Award '08 with my parents and brother. Hmm..after getting certs, we we're invited to eat ! Yummy~! Me and my brothers target : strawberry tarts !


Yummy ! Strawberry me likey~! Brother take i rampas !




Capuccino ! Hot and tasty !





Opsie ! Forgot to off flash !





On the way home, mum pass the car to bro !
Bro driving, my first time in the car when he drive !



Reached home safely, kind of scary especially when turning ! Okay it was kind of fun to see my bro drive ! Today Celyn pass me the violin ! Heh~! Although its second hand, but its still shiny and well-maintained !
Try the violin, and nice sound was produced instead of horrible creaking sound when i 1st tried with Celyn's 5K violin ! Really proud ! So here is the nice violin :



200 buck second hand violin posing !




So i tried playing Marry had a Little Lamb ! Kind of jadi xD Tried to find beginners score on the net but failed ! I must learn Canon in D fast ! Love that piece =P

To Celyn : i'm going to disturb you about violin ! Muahaha !

Lastly, i finished my CheMISERY peka 2 ! Finally ! i also finished my English essay and literature ! I told myself i must finish homework before blogging and i kind of suceeded it ! YES !

No comments: