Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Trip to Malacca

OMG ! I have not online for ages !

Ahem ! A week.
*cough* *cough*

Anyway, last Saturday and Sunday I was in Malacca ! Have not been there for I don't know ? 7 or 8 years maybe ? Wahaha ! Of course, with KT and Michelle and her family. LOL ! I also in her family !

Saturday was a schooling day, a sad story ! =( After school, went to Avenue K for lunch at Ah Yat Abalone for dim sum. Then, went back to Mich house to shower and get ready. Hehe ! Bought marshmallow and chocolate ! Wee~

Saturday activities :
1) first, check in
2) then, ate sate celup
3) then, ate nyonya dinner
4) went to a shop to get "you tiao"
5) went to jonker street
6 ) shopping !

You know what ? KT lost her purse, pick pocketed I think. It was about 10pm when she realise, and we went to 3 different police station just to make a police report about her it. IC was in her purse, so have to make a police report ! Bugger ! By the time everything was settle, it was going to be 1am. KT paid 2 buck for the report ! Walao, cheaper than original IC, BIGGER some more ! Haha ! Lame la...

Slept at 2 am that day, and failed to do any homework.

Woke up at 8.35am, thanks to the wake up call. LOL ! Breakfast at the hotel. Pan cakey !!! Haha ! Breakfast with KT, Mich, Steph, and Jeff only. After which, we went to A'Famosa, the church, Pahlawan Mall ?, and Mahkota Parade.

We took the booth picture ! Yay ! It was my first time man ! Eee~ So fun ! Hahaha ! I really really love the pictures !

Then, lunch. Chicken rice, and also chicken rice ball. Unique, but it doesn't taste that good. I don't like the texture of it. Never mind, at leatst I've tried. Then, Jonker Street again ! Wahaha ! Bought other stuff that we didn't manage to get because of the police station hunt.

Then it was, Bye bye Malacca !

Dropped KT home first, then went for dinner with Mich and her family, my family. SS-nya ! Ate at Pavilion Tony Roma's. My first time too ! LOL ! Actually, since the portion is quite big, its quite worth it.

Reached home at 10.30pm, then homework. That all. Pictures will be uploaded later ! Wee~

No comments: