Monday, July 27, 2009

Good Bye IELTS !

IELTS class ended today !
Hahaha !

We bought, no, we paid for Miss Meena's present. Its so sweet~ literally ! It smells sweet ! Strawberries ! I love them ! Anyway, guess what ? Miss Meena bought us chocolate cake as well ! Aww~ She is so nice to us. Chocolate bars, sweets, and now cake !

We recorded the video that was requested by Mrs. R. We took two takes. At least, most of us did. OMG ! I feel so proud~ Confident girl ! I can actually speak properly infront of the camera ! Hahaha ! So proud...

Class ended 15 minutes late, thanks to the cake. Haha ! But, it was worth it. Before we left, all of us gave Miss Meena a huggy ! Haha !

Well, that was what happened in IELTS. Well, IELTS, will I miss it ? Ahem... Anyway, its been a long way, a really really REALLY long way ! It started in February, and now it came to and end. 30 hours of the course, 15 days of staying back. Well, I might have skipped a class or two, but still. At least I did hang on to it.

I'm really going to miss you Miss Meena !
Thank you !

No comments: