Sunday, July 19, 2009

Taylor's Science Competition

Woke up at 6 am.
Met the others at 7 am.
Reached Taylor's at 7.40 am.
Started at 8.30 am.

Before the opening ceremony started, we discussed about our fruit cell ! LOL ! Called up teachers to ask about it. Thank you Mrs Tan, Miss Winnie and Mrs Chua.

The paper was okay. At least it was okay for me, pity PL who had to answer Add Maths question. The paper was damn crappy ! Thank God I did not have to answer Add Maths, which somehow made me love Chemistry more now ! Wee~

The practical was umm...fun ? LOL ! YL kept on singing and dancing with the fruits ! If I'm not mistaken, it goes like this, "I wan nobody nobody but YOU~". Hahaha !

After which we entered Physics lab for some short briefing on electromagnetic induction, the non-friction trolley, waves, and light. Then, results~

















Champion - SMK Seafield
1st Runner Up - SMK SBU
2nd Runner Up - Hin hua High School


Seafield



SBU


Hin Hua




Going home was o.O. YL actually stopped the SSG van and asked for a lift ! Wahaha ! Free ride~ Thanks to the SSG teacher and students that agreed. Thanks~

As I was waiting for the SP train at CSL, suddenly I see red ! Lots and lots of red ! WTH ! The SP train was super full and so was the platform ! Nope, I know I couldn't get home like this so I called mum and asked mum to pick me up from CSL.





Again, didn't manage to go One Utama becasue I was late. It was nearly 4 when I got home. Maybe next week, as long as I don't have anything going on.

*Pray pray*

1 comment:

Michael said...

Hi There! This is Michael from Taylor's. Well done! Hopefully you enjoyed the competition and learnt something from it .....