Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Pearl Li's Birthday Bash

Anyway, this was last Saturday. Again, I've just tranffered the pictures ! A bit late, maybe very late but it is never too late right ? Haha !

In the morning, I went for Accounts. The ICS are having their gathering and everyone is dressed up so prettily in their Sari. Wahaha ! Fee-wee ! Go Lisha, Go Deb ! Muahaha !


Lisha~


Then, went back home. I thought we weregoing for lunch, but we didn't. Alaa ! If I know, I straight go Dear's house better. Never mind !

About 5pm, I left the house and KT was waiting for me at Ampang Station. So sorry dear, I'm late late ! We didn't have car car, so we took bus bus. Haha ! My language with dear. Cute ? xD

At Mich place, KT showered, while I wait for the "video" Ain introduce to load. Ahem ! Then, we went to back Cuppie Cakey ! Recipe provided by Yen, and ingredients provided by Darling Mich. Hehe ! Not bad actually, it turned out fine. My hand got burned by the oven. 180'C bugger ! On the spot, it doesn't hurt, now it does ! T___T



Seafood ?




This is suppose to be the icing !








Before leaving the house, we watched the video. Me and KT ! >.< ! Then... WE RAN TO PIZZA HUT ! Erm...I know the way I crossed the road is kind of extreme. So sorry Joy for making u scream your way across the road. =.= Party party ! No further elaboration ! Pictures will do...



























I am proposing !











No comments: