Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The Best Damn Birthday

Thanks to last night's event, I was freaking emotional today. I'm not sure if my mood had anything to with last night. Anyway, I cried like in class when my darlings sang me Birthday Song and group hugged me. Aww~

P/S : Mich helped me sms to check for the NS thing, and I wasn't selected. Thank God ? o.O

Then, during recess, Savi came up to class and asked me to follow her. I did, but when I saw Dharini, I know there's something. Not to mention the fact that Pn. T had spoiled the surprise. Mich's dad bought the cake for me from Secret Recipe. OMG ! I'm freaking touched that I cried non-stop ! YOR ! Darling, I love you !

The CLIMAX was the erm...no comment. Raihan sucks at surprises. Don't let her in on any surprise anymore ! GG-fied !

The number of lame excuses to drag time...
1) Period pain
2) Want to eat ice-cream
3) Survey price at CM
4) Raihan holding me back !!!

Eee...I knew it ! I knew you guys were doing such thing. Especially when KT welcomed me to KFC ! Yor ! You guys are the bestest of all friends ! I love you guys la ! Mich, KT, Rai, Ain, Shugi, Jo, Fio, Shi, Huey, Yen, Joy, Di, Kat, WK and last but not least CS. I hope I did not left out anyone. I'm sorry if I did ! >.< !

As I was anxious to know if my guess is right, I turned to the stairs and they were all singing me MY birthday song. I was already freaking touched, then I saw Fio pointing towards her left. I tip-toed and saw dear ! Yor !!! Then I ducked ! =.=" Erm..ok la then they forced me to stand and walk up. Alaa...Yen was so impatient and didn't even give me the chance to put down my bag. Ish ! Then, dear was holding the cake. Aww~

Mich dear, I want the picture of the two of us ! Wee~ Then, pressie time ! Muahaha ! Aww~

The card Kat made was damn nice ! The work of an artist, of course. Then, dear's turn. According to Kat, dear was freaking nervous before giving me the present. LOL ! Sayang back~

Then, dear accompanied me for Chemistry class in Kasturi till 6.20pm. Eee~ I feel so guilty ! Anyway, muh pressies !













From Mich. This is what I can manage.

Thanks to those who have been there today for me. Especially in class, during recess, and in KFC. Also, thanks to those who have wished me, orally or by sms. Thank you ! Thanks for the presents too. I really want to thank Mich, for loving me no matter what and her dad too. Thanks to Di and KT for enabling me to celebrate it with my dearest one. Thank you dear for being there although it was hard. Thank you ! I love you guys so freaking much ! I love you !!!

P/S : Sorry dear Huey, i know you care for me ! Sayang !

No comments: