Sunday, July 5, 2009

Tagged by Kar Mun

01. Who was your last text from?
- CS

02. Where was your default picture taken?
- In a fitting room

03. Your relationship status ?
- Clueless

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
- I think I have

05. What is your current mood?
- Blank. Having spot talk tomorrow !

06. How many pets do you have?
- 8 ! 3 cats, 4 fishes, and 2 tortoise

07. What are your pet(s) names?
- Blackie, Snowy, and Soothy (includes only the cats)

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
- In bed

09. Have a crazy side?
- Funny you should ask

10. Ever had a near death experience?
- Nope

11. Something you do a lot?
- SMS =.="

12. Angry at anyone?
- Nope

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
- LOL ! My principals

14. When was the last time you cried?
- 1st of July 2009, 10.55 am

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
- Yea, but with terms and conditions applied !

16. What you think about when you are falling asleep?
- Sleeping ?

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
- Michelle dear dear

18. What is your favorite song?
- Xin Tiao by Lee Hom

19. What are you doing right now?
- Multitasking-SMS-ing (obviously), thinking of an introduction for spot talk, and again obviously, posting this.

20. Who do you trust right now?
- A LOT !

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
- No idea o.O

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
- Nope

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
- Yap Li Huey the Bin Zui Mui

24. Describe your life in one word?
- Chaotic

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
- More likely what am I thinking right now, spot talk

26. What should you be doing right now?
- Writing my spot talk speech

27. What are you listening to?
- The voices from the TV

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
- and I'm suppose to remember this ? One of my class mates I think.

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
- No idea

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
- LOL ! I find my voice becomes very pitchy

31. What is your natural hair color?
- Brownish black

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
- Don't know

33. Who was the last person to make you angry?
- HER !

34. What do you hear?
- A MJ song

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
- Straight but not straighten straight

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
- Don't think so

37. Do you have a best friend?
- All friends are best friends to me

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
- 3 days ? No

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
- I tend to use these more often > o.O @@ =.=" >.< ! >.~ xD (they are not exactly SMILEY)

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
- YES ! The last was on the noon of 20th Jun 2009

41. Are you happy with life right now?
- Think so

42. Are you currently jealous?
- Yes !

43. What jewelery are you currently wearing?
- Only my white cross earrings

44. What were you doing on friday night?
- My accounts homework on pembubaran

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
- Apparently, yes !

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
- YES ! And I'm so sorry to those that think I did break your heart

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
- Yea, I'm very dissapointed with you ! P/S : You = Yen

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
- A swollen part on my back

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
- 1 am I think, doing my BM homework and SMS-ing

50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
- Dated ? Obviously no =.=

Tag:
1. Michelle
2. Fiona Liew
3. Huey
4. Joy
5. Medina
6. Celyn
7. Chris Low
8. Fiona Chai
9. Di
10. Victor

No comments: