Tuesday, April 6, 2010

JPA PILN 2010 Interview, FullStop !

I'm so glad today. I'm so relieve today !

Finally, I'm free~

Today was the second day for the JPA interview at Putrajaya, and I know that everyone present to day have outstanding result. My god ! But, neh..I just do what I can, and got it over with. ^^

8am...

We entered the waiting area and sat there before we were allowed to enter the interview room. We're all broken down into 15 panels, and each panel will once again be divided into groups of 5. Thank God I'm not going in alone. [The HORROR o.O] I was in panel 14, and my name is 3rd from the top. Boo ya~ I love being first to enter. Know why ? Cause I don't have to wait, and neither do my parents. FYI : my parents are waiting for me outside to go home. Aww~ I love them so-so much. xD Another reason being is, the longer you wait, the more nervous you will feel so why not just go ahead and end things fast ? =)

So, 8am, the first 5 including me signed our name on the paper and arranged our document and hand our entire folder to that dude there. Sorry dude, I don't know who you are =( My apologies. Then, we were give a tag each with numbers on it, and say hello to Miss No. 3 xD And so, it begins...

8.20am...


Introductions by the 5 of us. Great, I have no idea we we're suppose to say so much, I've got no preparations at all and I just blurt out whatever I remember and catch from the other 2 girls before me. >.< ! I might have left out 1 or 2 or a million things about myself...my God ! I hope they actually refer to the certs we brought. =.=

The discussions...

BM : Kerjasama Malaysia dengan negara-negara luar dalam bidang perubatan dapat meningkatkan kesihatan masyarakat dunia.

English : In your opinion, what is your recipe to become a successful doctor.

Bla bla bla...my BM was totally crap. I have no idea what I've said, or actually what I've actually meant. Zzz...sad story wei. My BM totally went down the drain. =( I guess the English discussion was a lot better. I hope they think so too. Gosh !

I was the first speaker for th Bm part, and so I was the last for the English part. Fair though...

9.10am...


Bye bye everyone, bye bye Putrajaya, bye bye~

The interview is over~

50 minutes for 5 candidates, I guess it was okay ?

Anyway, that's all for the unforgettable event today. The result ? 3rd week of May. Yes or no ? We'll see. I'll be ready for any of it xD

No comments: