Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The White Kancil Survived !

Yes, I actually drove today. I actually sat on the driver's seat and drive for almost 2 hours. (I think that's the reason why my shoulder hurts today) The car died once ! Only once ! =) If I'm nt mistaken. I remember restarting twice, the first was testing that time so don't count. Yes, I'm very proud of myself.

At first, Bryan thought me the 3 basics and demonstrated it.
1) Getting started and move
2) Changing the gears
3) Stopping the car

P/S : Bryan was my instructor. He's nice =) Lucky I got him instead of my bro's instructor or someone else.

I have problem with the hand brake. LOLOL ! Even by using both of my hands, I couldn't pull it up =.= And Bryan said, fail lo~ >.< ! But, after that I manage to pull it up with only 1 hand, but I had to use a lot of strength. Ngua~

I drove around in a housing area, I think its an apartment, or was it a condo ? O.o I have no idea =.= Anyway, after going for a few rounds, Bryan said I'm ready to go out on the main road. So, I drove out of that area, and some how ended up in a slopy area. So Bryan taught me how to drive up and prevent the little car from rolling down. Hahaha ! Cool~ Mine didn't roll down. Then, it was the 3 point turn, because there was a dead end ahead. LOL ! I don't even know that that was the 3 point turn until my brother told me. I guess my hands aren't as strong as I expect. I can't even turn the stering during the 3 point turn. My God ! Damn freaking hard to turn it, but I succeeded cause Bryan say I have no other choice. LOL !

Next, the highway ! I seriously I have no idea where I was or where I was going to. You guys know how bad I am at roads right ? =.= Anyway, I was very sure I saw The Mines and a building with the name "Minlon". Or is it also The Mines ? O.o I did a U turn =.= my god ! I turn power la, lucky Bryan help me pull stering also. =.= If not...

And last, driving back to the office =)

My problems ?

1) The hand brake =.=
2) Turning the stering during 3 point turn
3) Stering control while moving. Its either I turn too much or too little
4) I cannot control the speed right !!!

Next lesson is next Monday morning. Wee~

No comments: