Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bye, Record

Jia Wei had finally disowned her own record on the 6th August 2008, Wednesday !


Aww~ yesterday woke up in the morning with a CRAMP ! As stated above, yes, this is the first time i cramp and i finally understand what it feels like to experience one ! It hurts like hell ! If it lasted any longer, i'm afraid tears might even roll down my cheeks ! Thank god, i didn't. =P So, someone taught me what to do and how to stretch yesterday night and my brother too did tell me what to do and what not to do when cramp. OMG ! OMG ! My bro said this :


" No matter what, must always keep your leg straight when you cramp.

If not, i tell you, you suffer the whole day ! "


" WHAT ?! I didn't keep my leg straight ! I got bend la.

OMG ! No wonder until now still so pain ! "


Bla bla, was very tired last night so slept earlier than usual and wanted to rest early cause my leg hurts like hell ! (not really pain when static but it hurts if i move) Someone said that good sleep can help reduce pain so i ownself oso wish so. then, it was Good Night !


So, woke up this morning, didn't feel any pain but when i step down my bed, OUUCCHHH ! Its like even worst than the night before ! OMG ! It still hurts now. Is this actually cramp ? or is there something wrong with my leg ? o.O i ownself also not sure. But, i still can walk so i guess its nothing serious. ^^


Today, BioDOPY in school was so so. We did this Diagnostic paper by government to survey our level of understanding English. Today was modul 2, finished modul 1 last Monday. Modul 2 is not as hard as Modul 1 (Modul 1 mostly tembak but thank god my tembak-ing skill not that bad. I didn't not get any Pemulihan. Phew~). The question were okay lo, but the subjective part was quite stupid. They are treating us as if we don't know how to read. Answer are given directly and yet they are still asking that question. Waste ink to rewrite answer !


During MathLUNATICS, Pn. A 1st time had quiz with us ! She asked us about angle angle questions. Funny man. Everyone was like so syok answering until stand on chair then suddenly, BANG ! Ain-chan felt while jumping happily on the chair ! Her hand saved her from falling cause she smacked it damn hard on the table ! Ouch, that must have hurt alot !


Oh yeah, don't know why i today very tired. Eyelids are damn heavy, struggling to keep my eyes open. Sigh !

Especially during tuition, very very very tired. BioDOPY was all about theory, nothing new. Haha ! Robert ! If you're seeing this, SAY ME JACKIE SOME MORE LA, NOW OWNSELF GET ROBERT ! Haha ! Robert and Jackie~ Weird names. xD Imagine, Robert love Jackie, Jackie love Robert ! So cute~















No comments: