Sunday, August 3, 2008

Two in One

Yesterday didn't online ! So i'm going to post for yesterday and today !

Saturday, 02.08.08

Yesterday i woke up around 11am if i'm not mistaken. Ah, yes ! Yesterday was the taekwando competition which my friends, Michelle (M.O.P) and Fiona (married !) have been training for months ago ! If i'm not mistaken, Mich got gold in pattern and 4th place in sparring. Congratulation dear ! xD As for Fio, i'm not sure but i heard from Mich, Fio also get prize but i don't know what is it. Ops..

Yesterday, went to KLCCfor shopping. Well main purpose is my bro wanted to buy a formal outfit. So on the way there, my mum received a phone call from my aunty. Apparently, my cousin's car the battery was dead so my mum went to find a mechanic to fix a new battery into my cousin's car. OMG ! one of the mechanic sat beside me. WTH ! I felt really really oncomfortable !

Then, went to KLCC but no parking so have to park outside then walk there by crossing the park. Nevermind, exercise good for health ! Hahaha ! Hmm..i helped my bro choose a tie ! Muahaha ! my taste very nice wan okay, the tie oso very nice ! Me myself bought 2 shirts, 1 yellow and 1 white. Then we left KLCC for dinner.

Went to a Shabu Shabu restaurant, somewhere in Puchong ! Reach there around 7pm. I was bloated ! Eat till 8.30pm so i reached home about 9pm i guess. I took no notice of the time. Hehe ! Back to topic, reached home did my homework. Yay ! Now i left my PhySICKS report and Peka. Doing it tonight ! Oh ya, i boil drama yesterday till 1.30am ! So cool !


Sunday, 03.08.08

Today thought of waking up at 7am to learn to cook from my mum. My phone's alarm did rang, i did woke up but somehow i slept again. Wahaha ! Missed my chance to learn how to cook. Aww..maybe some other time~

At 10am i woke up again, cause i wanted to go Jusco to buy pen ! WTH ! write until no more pen to use, so yesterday i did my homework using my bro's pen. xD My sis, evil little girl doesn't want to accompany me. So bad ! So i went there with my mum only.

Went to Jusco's MPH to buy a book (with the 15 buck voucher i get from Anugerah Cemerlang). The book is RM 35.50, got 10% discount so its RM 31.95 ? The book's title is "It's a Kind of Magic". Now i still have 3 books i haven't read. Wait till i have time then i'll start reading actively again !

Beside that, guess what ?! I bought something i myself didn't think i would actually buy ! Hmm..bought eye liner and eye shadow ! WTH WTH ! Jia Wei is getting more and more girlish by the second ! But that's a good sign right ? As for me, of course it is a good sign because i know myself and few years back, i can be counted of kind of tomboy. Haha ! I admit le xD So, i want to say thanks to all my friends that spread this GIRLISH DISEASE to me !!

Moving on, came back home and continued boiling chinese drama ! Finally finished it, the ending was damn cool. Really got fooled there and it was a happy ending ! I think i'm going to sign off now.
*click*




No comments: