Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Best Damn Tour !

Avril Lavigne's The Best Damn tour !
Live in Malaysia 29.08.08 !
Stadium Merdeka !
9 pm ~ 10.30 pm !

OMG ! After so long i've waited, finally i see her ! Although not up close or anything, it still is the best thing ever ! Woo~

Okay, 5pm reach Hang Tuah with Huey and my bro and FIONA ! Lalala~ not my class Fiona ar ! Di said that she have reached but when i reach, she was no where to be found ! OMG ! I panicked like hell, i thought she missing and get lost. OMG ! I started calling her, i think got at least 5 times but she did not pick the call. Called Kat but she was also no where to be found ! OMG ! Scare me ! Then, i spotted a girl up there ( monorail up there cause i was down there at Hang Tuah star ) so i ran up the stairs and call DI ! zzz really is her. OMG ! Scare me !

Meet up with Kat ( she came from TS ) den we stated heading toward Stadium Merdeka. We walk until damn fast but my bro and fiona taking their own sweet time at the back =.= don't no do what also >.< answer =".=">

Next next, we were loitering here and there shopping. Hahaha ! Then since like this, we asked the "other" gang help us line up also. At first at the very front want ar, then a fella say that that gate never open one. WTH man ! So we go line up other place lo, suddenly say the gate will open ! OMG ! I automatic, WHAT THE F~ zzz..almost come out already the bad word, lucky never. Phew~

Lucky the "other" gang manage to get into that gate line again plus its more infront then my bro's line. So, then we go join that line luu~ Damn funny wei, we all hold hand cause scared separated xD wee~ Going in lu~

I help the other "gang" book place also cause we kind of cut their line, hehe ! Must help them back right ? xD Not long after that, RAIN ! OMG ! Mum ask me to bring umbrella i say no need =.= lucky Kat got bring and they provided us with plastic rain coat. So cute wei ! As for my bro, Fiona supplying. Wee~ Right before concert start the rain stop leh ! Thank you God !






me and huey with raincoat under umbrella



hehe..lighting not good xD



from left to right : di, kat, me, huey



Omg..9 pm lights suddenly off ! Fuiyoh ! Excited like hell ! Started off with

~Girlfriend (f**king sensored)
~I Can Do Better (shit sensored)
~Complicated
~I Always Get What I Want
~When You're Gone
~Innocence
~Don't Tell Me
~Hot
~Losing Grip
~The Best Damn Thing
~Everything Back But You (bitch and slut sensored)
~I Don't Have To Try
~Runaway
~He Wasn't
~Sk8er Boi

Abit em song, why sensore the lyrics ? WHY ?! This prove that MALAYSIA MEMANG BOLEH ! Sigh ! Anyway, i still have lots of fun ! xD Wee~ 10.30pm it end with Sk8er boi, aww~ So sad. Then, we cam whored ! I help my bro and fiona take picture le ! Hehehe !

Before going back, went shopping again. Bought shirt ! xD We were late cause mum already reach and waiting for us at Hang Tuah Star ! Lalala ! Then drop fiona at Sri Petaling Station and waited till her mum come. Eee~ too bad can't join us go mamak T.T

Lastly, drop Huey home then go home. Wee~ This is truly THE BEST DAMN NIGHT !



No comments: