Monday, September 1, 2008

Holiday Break Over Again !

Sigh !
Life is so MISERABLE !
I hate life !
Life sucks !


Starting today's post with a great big sigh ! Ahh~ Today is a public holiday so this week i go extra one day of rest. REST ?! ( must be kidding myself ) Well, tomorrow suppose to hand in my Moral Laporan Harian but i haven't finish it. T___T I'm doing it after this post. >.<

Oh yea, tomorrow got CheMISERY presentation. Zzz haven't even do a thing or even read up. Sigh sigh !

And today, it happened again. What u may ask happened ? That is something no one should know. Shhh~ xD Okay, as i was saying, everything was at usual and yup ! it happened again. Its nothing to be sad or depressed about. I hear myself telling myself its nothing to be depressed about but why am i so troubled by it ? Why do i care ?

I kept on thinking that if its true, then why does it happen ? As far as i am concern, this shouldn't happen. Maybe its "natural phenomena", i don't know ! And yes it happened almost every single time. But why am i concerned ? It's no big deal. There's nothing wrong seriously, but its best to keep it aside for now. ^^

Oh yea, something is wrong. Well, this wrong is not the same as the above wrong >.< A little complicated but just pretend you guys understand, ok ? Something is wrong, i'm worried. Is it me ? Or is it something else ? Will i regret in the future ? I seriously couldn't answer because i myself don't know what the hell is wrong.


" Speak up and be heard ! "
" Sharing is caring ! "
" I will always be there for you ! "






No comments: