Saturday, September 20, 2008

Seeing Can Be Deceiving

WHY ?
Till today, i don't think i found the answer to the million dolar questions.
( Wonders of WHY)


Laughter is certainly the best medicine in no matter what condition. I had fun, YES ! I play, i laugh, i joke, i crap and i continue having as much fun as possible. You might not see it, you might not even realise how i felt inside. Seeing can be deceiving !

I'm not the type that will show my emo-ness and spoil everyone's mood just because of the sickening old me. Well, that is me. Thinking of others before me (PS i'm not bragging), locking up my feelings, and keep everything for myself. You might think i'm "stingy" because i "keep everything for myself", but thats the way it has to be. Why spoil the happy mood of others ?

I only truely express how i really felt when i'm alone. Super gloomy atmosphere ! And since i rather keep everything to myself, there is certainly no point of asking WHY ? I might not be able to answer my own WHYs.

Sorry to those who ask me Why (ahem..Mich, Di, Fifi and many others especially dearest classmates), because the answer i had given to you guys is not completely true ! I tend to answer, "i have no idea why and it just happened". Okay, maybe 70% of it is true because i myself don't know why. Maybe the answer is there but its just me not realising it.

It doesn't matter, i'll learn to grow out of it sooner or later. I'll be fine, i'll be okay. Thanks for the concerns. You guys are certainly the best classmate anyone could have asked for !

No comments: