Thursday, September 18, 2008

Forum Alert

This morning rush to locker, ahem ! because semnagat want to attend BM class on time ( i'm always late because always i always take my own sweet time when taking books from locker ).

Came back to class, Shaz called me ( i thought she miss me >.< ) then i went to here place. Actually we have to lucky draw our turn for Forum tomorrow and it happens to be that left my group and Yee's group. Grr.. And it had to be left with the first and the last group to present.

Hmm ? Its seems so strange ! How come left me and Yee's group ar ? Is it Yee got the first but she ask to repick since me, Sher and Fio not in class ? OMG ! Is it, Yee ?

Anyway, I entrusted Vanny to do the picking ! She said she feel the aura on Shaz right hand because she's wearing her watch there. Since she said so, we go for that hand. And she pick for me the FIRST group for me ! OMG ! So yee's group is going to be the last to present ! Vanny really can feel the aura. NUMBER 1 ! Lets all die !

Damn ! Script today only get ! How do you expect me to memorise it all now ? In only one night ? It just seems so impossible ! Sigh ! Guess i'm abandoning my homeworks tonight, but only memorising my stupid script ! Sigh ! Sigh ! So sad~

I don't have the time and day. Ops..i mean night. So, i'll be signing out >.<

No comments: