Monday, September 15, 2008

Mo0ncake Festival Gatherings

I attended two Moon Cake Festival Gatherings in a week. Fuiyoh, 8 buck leh total ! Ahem, i'm posting this with Huey in my house - sitting on my spot at the dining table - eating curry maggi mee with egg cooked by my maid ! Huey, nice not ? xD Besides that, i'm also hearing to a song don't know what title but the chorus really caught my attention.

我怕我自己会爱上你 !


Friday, 12.09.08 !


Back to topic ! First Festival is in MBSSKL. went there after tuition and put my stuff down at my mum's office before meeting Kit Ting. I thought i was the one that was late but actually guess what ? Mich fell asleep so me and Kit Ting have to wait for her to come. PS we're at Kota Raya's McD not Petaling Street, okay ?

We reach there almost 6pm i guess ? We were way too early OMG ! KitTing changed her clothes in public. Knock knock ! We're in MBS you know not CBN ! But, she got cover la, ahem ! The thing started at 7pm. The first performance was not really nice, quite childish. Then, a friend came and tag along with us. Hmm ? Kit Ting is getting along it seems. Haha ! Don't know what she crapped. Sigh !




sketch..something bout a pill (basketball)




a dance using HSM song



sherade (forgot how to spell it >.<)



After that, got games but can't play.

Reason number 1, we only got 3 people.

Reason number 2, me and Mich are Bananas !


Oh yeah, i got a chance to talk with Jin Zhao ! Yo, Jin Zhao (if you're reading this !). I went "jalan-jalan" with Jin. Fuiyoh ! Nice walk ar. Hehe..forget to mention. Jin Zhao is 14 this year. Currently busy thinking about something, hor ? Ok lah, don't want to talk about Jin anymore.

Bla bla, went back lo. Around 9.30pm i guess. Wait wait ! Thanks to Mich and Kit Ting. You guys really had fun messing with me hor ? zzz



Saturday, 13.09.08 !

Watched 线不够用2 ! OMG ! Damn funny damn sad ! I think first time i watch movie watch until laugh like hell and cry like hell ! Until eye red and swollen leh. I got a remark from Yee :

"Jia Wei you laugh the loudest, i think whole cinema can hear. Cry oso cry the LOUDEST !"

When choosing Yee's back after the movie, Fiona darling call me le. Fiona Chai ar not Liew. xD So we left Times Square lo. Hehe..

Reach there, Fiona gave a Living Cabin plastic bag filled with paper tanglungs and 2 boxes of candles plus a lighter. Hmm ? I want to say thank you to the "sponsor" althought i did not manage to play it. Nevermind then, there's always next year. ^^

Performance as usual. Then eat. As usual also. LOL ! I bertanggunjawab take fork and spoon for everyone but then end up Kit Ting also took. End up, don't know how many fork and spoon we have. HAHA !





First performance, more gempak than MBS of cause.



fried chicken, i ate a little only



See the number of fork and spoon used by 4 of us




Fried rice..bluek~



Can you see Fiona ? I can see her !




Impressive, seriously




The KL tower picture i finally manage to take,
Failed during camp in July




My tanglung with my message !



Me with my tanglung >.<



Who is that ?



Next is games. Yay ! Group 3 win ler~ hehe~ Present we got are sweets only. LOL ! But what more can i expect right ? >.<

That day actually wanted to play tanglung, play candle, play basketball and play with SY ! But end up, tanglungs and candles no need to say. No time no chance. Aww~ Basketball only shoot once and the ball didn't even get close to the ring if i'm not mistaken. >.<>

Anyway, had a chance to FINALLY meet SY. I was kind of scared so didn't really play with her. OPS ! forget take picture with her also. xD Nvm nvm.



Before i end this post, there is something i want to say. Firstly, I'm sorry to those who i might have hurt during this two days. Physically or mentally. I'm apologising for both. Physically is mostly those who "played" with me and end up i whacked them ! Hard ? I also don't know >.< Secondly, forgive my unfriendly-ness because i really can't bring myself to face it. All i do is hide and avoid ! Stupid me. Ish ! Erm..really am sorry.

Lastly, i'll try my best to overcome this idiotic problem or phobia of mine. It might take maybe a day ? a week ? a month ? a year ? or even years ! But i'll start from now. I have to GROW UP ! Ish ! Just, please understand ! >.<


Oh ya, if after today. I'm still having this problem, hiding and avoiding, just understand ok ? But don't get depressed or too sad when i can't bring myself together to face it. Once again,


I'M SO SORRY !
对不起 !

No comments: