Friday, September 19, 2008

Bye-Bye Forum

OMG ! Flash back last night's event :

6.00pm : took our script and read it for the very first time
8.30pm : start memorising script and making short notes
12.00am : sleep

So, my effort wasn't that much when compared to Fiona's who memorise till 2.ooam. But, hey ! I tried my best, i memorised the points and memorise a little. PS i timed myself for the both "pusingan".

Anyway, this morning met Pn. H after taking books from locker, she said we don't have to recite everything exactly from the script so i decided to chill a little. Just go infront give the damn thing my best shot and have no regrets. During Moral, we rehersed one round. It was quite okay~

12.00pm, the bell goes~ Time for Forum ! My hands were cold, frozen and i sat infront nervously, couldn't help it but smiled the entire time (mostly not entire) and staring back at the mirror at the back of my class, seeing my scared look ! Funny.

Bla bla~ The forum lasted 35 minutes leh ! WTH ! It suppose to be only 20 minutes. Zzz the ending was scary. Sigh ! I'm sorry Shermaine, can't help you. I'm so sorry ! I tried to help but teacher said, " tak leh tolong kawan ya, tadi dah bagi masa untuk bincangkan ? ".

Anyway, here are some of my teacher's reviews and my comment back on it :

No eye contact with the audience.
I did, with Shugi, Mich, Kuku and many others. Shugi avoided eye contact with me cause she scared that she might make me burst out with laughter. You don't have to be sorry dear. I did with teacher as well. Right ? >.<>

Obviously memorising the script and not understanding it.
Did not memorise it. Don't have that much time. I only remember the main point and i created my own senteces. Ask Di.

I think thats all, its okay for first timer right ? Haha ! Oh ya, no offence to any other people okay ? (Faham-faham je kan ?)

No comments: