Sunday, September 21, 2008

Questions Half Answered

I asked myself, "What had happened ?". What had caused this to happened ? Reasons - answers, i really need them now. Desperate girl~

But just a few minutes ago, a friends of mine, Victor had answered the question. Well, not completely but half of it. What had happened ? What happened was nothing had happened. Nothing happened. I now realise that, how much i wished for something to happened but it end up with nothing made me so disappointed, thus, resulting in all this chaos and emo-ness.

"Sepandai-pandai tupai melompat akhirnya jatuh ke tanah juga"

Is this the correct peribahasa to describe this situation ? Guess i must have put on too much hope, i'll learn from mistakes. I'm not sure if i could do it, but i'll try. Yes, i might take me a little time to adapt to a new situation but i'll make it.

P/S : Thanks to Victor for answering my unfound answer~ >.<

No comments: