Thursday, January 21, 2010

Its Been 19 Days Since You Left

Since most of the time I got nothing better to do at home, may be I'll start blogging again. Hahaha ! If I have the chance to do so that is. As usual, bro. Do the maths and just pretend you understand it, k ? =.=

I've been writing a lot lately. Not here, THERE ! LOL ! In the book la, where else can I write. I'm writing a diary, which will be handed in as a "homework" on the 14th of March [hopefully]. Ngek~
P/S : I haven't write 20th entry. >.<"

What else have I been doing a lot lately...

Cutting colour paper, and pasting it on another colour paper ! Hmm...it will get kind of messy but, somehow I just enjoy the process. ^^Especially if it's for a good reason. Muahaha ! I'll talk less on this, just in case of spies~

And, I've been busy these days...Doing stuff and being away from home. Tiring though =.= Waking up early and coming home late, but its okay. ^^ Since i'm moulding at home anyway.

Hmm...

I'm happy today. Yup ! Although he's gone. LOL ! >.< !

Anyway, its nearly 1am now, time for bed. I'm waking up early again tomorrow~ Ngua~ T.T Nights~

No comments: