Sunday, January 24, 2010

Its the Sunday

Well, I was suppose to be in Sunway now but I'm here instead. I couldn't make it there cause I'm busy plus its inconvenient for me to be there . I'm so sorry guys ! Don't be angry please~

Dad discharged today so mummy and I went to pick him up. They didn't want to release us ! LOL ! So we're trapped in the room and by the time I reach home is already almost 4pm. >.< ! Eee~ You know what ? Daddy is so cute ! LOLOL ! Seriously...

Anyway, thanks to all of you guys that have supported me through this. You guys know what happen la >.< ! Thanks~

I'm into FaceBook now. Actually only the games ! Wahaha ! Happy Island IS fun ! xD Fishville is not too bad too. Happy Pet is plain boring now. LOL ? No offence but it was fun at the beginning but not now. Aww~

Since i have nothing better to do at home nowadays, and I can't leave home for long...This is the verdict. Tuition. ^^

Anyone who which to seek help in Form 4 and Form 5 subjects such as Add Maths and Accounts, please leave a message. Thank you. Tuition fee will be decided later. ^^

No comments: