Thursday, January 28, 2010

A New Look

I finally did what I wanted long time ago. Which is-to get a background for my bloggy ! And I finally did it today =) I tried once but the html was a bit distorted. Ahem...I saw Su's page and saw the website above and so I gave it a try. I swore I'd never choose black, and my blog had always had a white background. Yup ! I broke my vow and go with black, and surprisingly-PINK ! Muahaha !

Not only that, I've changed the font colours, the cbox colours, and added in something new.

Firstly...
A brand new clock. It has a cow face and the tongue acts as the second hand. So cute ! Bluek~ The right eye shows the hours, which the left eye shows the minutes ! So cute leh...

Secondly...
This countdown thingy at the very bottom of the page. Hmm...it countdowns to the 14th of Mac 2010. Yea...

Lastly...
This squarish thing on the right side of the page. Saying, Love. Live. Laugh.

It come to my notice that, even I've been away for long and letting my blog rot, I still have an ad ^^ Yay~ So come on people, click it ^^

No comments: