Thursday, May 14, 2009

4 Down...

6 more to go...

Moral
Biology
Accounts
Sejarah
Chemistry
Physics

I was freaking nervous about Add Maths, especially after what happened to my Intervensi 2 result, and Yen saying her brain juice got dried up. Got that easily get dried up a not ? LOL !

But, the paper wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and guess what ? Woo~ I managed to answer both index number questions ! Woots ! Damn proud of myself, but correct or not have to wait till later. Heh !

Anyway, tomorrow's paper is Moral. >.< ! 2 hours and 30 minutes session of non-stop writing and crapping bulls**t ! Wahaha ! o.O Moral = bulls**t ! LOL ! Lame... I want to go Accounts tomorrow ! Lets trash the Form 4 class ! Hoho ! Anyone interested ? Yor...I don't know what to write already.

Lalala~ o.O
Doremi~ o.O !!!





No comments: