Sunday, May 17, 2009

Park Royal Dinner

Yeah ! Eat eat again ! Wahaha !

After Sunway, we gathered at Jelatek. Jo, KT, Kat, Di and I to wait for Mich dad to come pick us up.

Stinky us went bathing. LOL !

I learned to play a new song on the piano !!! Thanks Joy ! Really really thank you ! Although I went blank and couldn't go on, I'm contented - a little sure got. Ngek !

Michelle did what I did too. I wonder who inspire and encourage who to do it ? Hmm...

Then, we all went to Park Royal.

We = Me, Mich, KT, Jo, Di, Kat, Joy, LH, Shi, and YL.

Dressing theme : Dress

So, I borrowed Mich's heels, and so did KT. What to do ? I want to and have to. Shoes are freaking soaked. Water...orange juice... LOL ?!

Buffet dinner but we don't have to get it by ourselves. o.O Chinese food. Haha !



Vege ?














Wonder who is she talking to...hmm...


No comments: