Friday, May 1, 2009

D-Day ! where D = donkey

I woke up at 8.30am ! LOL ! hehe...I know...you know...enough la...

Anyway, the first person I meet today is Mrs Cheo ! Then, followed by Vanny. At about 11.40am, the three of us walked to Cap Square to meet Di. The next to reach was Rai, Ain and Shaz. LOL ! They ran all the way from KLCC ! Not literaly, they didn't run while being in the train ! Hoho !

Bought the movie tickets, 10 buck each. Thread of Destiny. We're destined to watch in Cap Square because Pavilion don't have !!! We have the whole cinema to ourselves ! Boom ! Haha !




Mich and WK was late ! WK u missed the part you should have watched, you should learn from that ! Wahaha !

We crap alot during the movie.

When Akkun and Mei get together closely : Kiss ! Kiss ! Kiss !
When they hold hands : Aww~
When they hugged : Aww~
When Taka and Mei were seen together by Sara : OMG ! Damn hurt !
When Sara jumped : OMG ! Stupid man ! Lifeless !
When Taka beat Mei : How can he beat her ?!
When Akkun was banged : OMG !
When Akkun and Mei said good bye : WHY GOOD BYE ??!!

Actually there's alot more. Just remember that, 5U will forever be 5U no matter where we are. xD

Then we took the bus to Pavilion. Its was Shaz first time sitting a bus, so the bus is now, THE BUS ! In the bus, there was a snatching scene. WTH ! Me and Rai thought a gang was trying the bash that fella, in our heart we were thinking, "Run ! Faster run away !". Stupid us =.=" Anyway, thank God nothing happen to any of us, especially not to Shaz. She got disturbed, but no harm done. Phew~

Settled down in TGI's Friday. Now, we have, me, Di, KT, Mich, Fio, Ain, Rai, Shaz, Celyn, YL, Joy, WK, Lester, and a guy whose name I do not know. LOL !

*Ain and Mich is trying to irritate my in MSN now*

Wen Di went up the chair as ordered by the TGI's Friday's staff. Wahaha !









Then, Celyn was the first to leave. Followed by YL, and then Rai, Shaz and Ain. Then it was the guy whose name is not known. So sorry for this. LOL ! An interview was held. Ahem ! Although your points are below negative, but you still pass cause President s
ay so. LOL !





Then, off shopping at KLCC !

Shopping !!! Shopping !!! Shopping !!!

Joy, Lester and WK left.

Yo Lester, I finally get to see you ! Woo~

Anyway...
I did not get anything ! =.="

Don't care. I'm happy.

Then, it was only Di, KT, Mich and I. Aww~ I waited with Di till her parent came, then went back to KT, and Mich. Mich ate her waffle, then me and KT went home together after that. It always end up with the both of us. Don't know why. INDEPENDENT !!! But, only till Masjid Jamek, then seperated.

I'm really happy. The day I spend with you guys is really priceless ! So, besides Genting, when will be our next outing ? Haha !

No comments: