Sunday, May 31, 2009

Still not home...

I am still in Michelle's house ! I've just made Michelle's house my second home. What's yours is mine, my dear~ xD



Anyway, today 9am sharp, Yen's phone ring like nobody's business ! Then again she woke me up. Yesterday was 6am, today 9am. =.= Yen damn bad ! She don't let me sleep. she toke my blanket away, she switched on all the lights and keep bugging me ! 9.30am, I gave in.



Ate breakfast. Me and Huey ate maggi hot cup. LOL ! Yen didn't join us. The 3 of us shared 1 durian tart. Quite nice ! Then, me and Huey bugged Mich to the max. Eyes half open also let us disturb till wide open.



Michelle Michelle.....
Michelle Michelle.....
Michelle Michelle.....
Michelle Michelle.....
Michelle Michelle.....



Haha !



Lunch was at Avenue K. Dim sum. Ngek ngek~

Yen went home after that, her dad was at KLCC. Me and Huey went back to Michelle's house while Mich DO her hair. LOL ! Still waiting for Mich to get home... new hair style wor...ahem !

Huey did her STUFF in the room. God knows what she did in the room...all alone... WTH ?

I...played Mich's haunted piano. Not really la, Joy touched it last Friday. LOL ! Yeah~! Played Xin tiao for 2 or 3 hours. Damn retarded ! Zzz...

Michelle came home !!! OMG ! So cute ! Seriously...

Wee~Dining at Mid Valley later, according to Mich cause nearer to our house. LOL !

LOL ! Lazy already...enough la...

No comments: