Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Wait Ends Tonight

Yeap ! 王力宏's concert is tonight baby !

Excited ? Duh~

Hmm..what can I say ? I'm speechless.

Some one said, "Thank God lo, the countdown can stop already." Who said that ? I think its Michelle. Anyway, it is so freaking true although I have not been counting down for quite sometime.

Firstly, I want thank THE couple a lot. Thank You Michelle for lending me your camera although I was half joking and half serious. LOL ! Yeah, and thank you Wai Kit for lending me your binoculars. Lots of thanks to the both of you. ^^

YL sms-ed me,
"Jia Wei can bring yr spec along..Wanna borrow.. I afraid later I can't c.. Hehe"


LOL ! Damn idiot man. Me and YL have the same power but its the opposite of each other. So, YL will have to wear my spec invertedly. Is that even a word ? =.=" Who cares...

I'm really really excited about what is going to happen later. Haha !


Before... During... After...

No comments: