Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Firstly, I helped gave away little gifts to all the teachers on behalf of
Library Day. o.O

Then, during recess we celebrated Fiona's birthday !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIONA !!!
Touched not ?
Didn't expect leh ?

Yeah, then I got called to the counseling room. Woo~ Must be the non-stop emo session I'm facing. Just joking...

Was helping teacher with some of her work. Wah ! Counselor really counselor, really did her job ! She knows my results, she asked questions about me. So many personal questions man ! =.= ! Very personal... Shh~

Then, I left like an hour later, with a little gift from her. Haha ! Thanks~

Fuh~ got back my BM paper, paper 1. Ok la not bad, I'm just hoping its enough to support my horrible Paper 2. =.= Please don't fail !

Stayed back for Chemistry class today. Di, Lisha and Deb burn something wrong. I have no idea what they did, it just burned and started to smoke. Horrible smell, and Miss W have to evacuate us out of the lab and she send us walking for about 5 minutes before allowing us to re-enter the lab. LOL ! >.< Worst than me...I thought I'm the one that will cause all this.

Went to CM with KT and Huey to check out the Shirt. WTH ! Damn freaking ugly. Full stop.

Ahh~ Kasturi oh kasturi. Damn freaking sien, keep on dozing off during class. >.< !

No comments: