Sunday, May 3, 2009

A blast - The best night ever

王力宏 Music-man !
2 May 2009
8.00pm - 11.00pm
Outdoor Stadium Bukit Jalil

The actual plan was to reach Bukit Jalil Star LRT at 6 plus, but the plan changed. Thanks to few factors. Anyway, what's the point of reaching that early ? Mum reached home at around 6.30pm, then waited for bro to bath and get ready before fetching my aunty and my two little cousins. My family was having a family dinner for Mother's Day although its a week early.

Haha ! It so happened that my cousin wanted to go to Lee Hom's concert too, but she had no one to go with her. If she knew I was going, she could have followed me. It's ok Queenie ^^ There is always next time.

Did you know that, I arrived 10 minutes+ ago before you saw me ?

Shaking hard, cold chills down my spine, icy hands, and heart beated like never before, yet I gather my courage and walked in. Scaring me while I was hiperventilating, and having adrenaline. Its not your fault. Its mine. Sorry !

Anyway, met up with Shi then the three of us walked to the Stadium. Met up with Di and Sheng, then waited for PL and her sis. Hang out around the Stadium till Miss YL finally arrive with her bro and two cousins.

LOL ! Xiao ! We're sitting at Xavier's place. Erm, Xavier's is more towards the divider, but WTH ? Still the same side. Haha ! I wonder who sat on the chair I marked on accidentally. LOL ! I was sitting between Fiona and Di and I shared WK's binocular with Di and Sheng. Phew~ Thank God I manage to borrow it from WK.

It started with...

摇滚怎么了 !

And ended with...

摇滚怎么了 !

Muahaha ! What's wrong with me ? Wro-o-ong with me...

The stadium was full. Full house man ! And there were also spectators from all over the world, Singapore, Thailand, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong and Indonesia. The stage was so damn cool. Looks simple but it wasn't.

The concert started with comic strips of Music-man. LOL ! Then, the Bahamut guitar appeared. Followed by 力宏. Muahaha ! Damn handsome and cute larh !!! Muscle damn nice !

力宏 sang lots of songs, and I was glad that I knew most of it. Phew~ I was so looking forward into hearing 心跳 and its like the 3rd or 4th song he sang. Yea, I enjoyed the song. Obviously, but I can't feel the message in the sms. Sigh !

改变自己 was mysterious. Why got 3 person looking like 力宏 ? They look damn alike man ! So cool~ And, also...力宏 performed a magic trick. Disappeared from the stage, into the middle of the stadium. Fuiyoh ! LOL !

You know what else ? 力宏 dancer's are freaking hot ! Does it sound wrong ? @@ Seriously, like pole dancers. G-string some more. Deng ! Drooling~

Yen...he sang
Can You Feel My World. Kembang already ?! Lets wait till tomorrow...

力宏 didn't sing
EVERYTHING ! Neither did he sing 着雨里洗过的太阳. Hmm...另一个天堂 I understand, because don't have the girl. LOL ! When 力宏 was singing 唯一 with the piano, we thought it was the end because YL said that his last song is always 唯一. But, thank God it wasn't the last.

When 力宏 sang
你不在 with the piano, I was feeling it ! Something was in my head. A question I once asked my self, "Where are you ?". Nevermind, its in past.

放开你的心 was freaking gempak. Everyone stand immediately, and started jumping too. Hmm..I jumped a lot yesterday. Before, during and after the concert. Exercise =.= 力宏 had to ask us to sit before he can continue talking. LOL ! Hom Maniac gave him a CD for his birthday which falls on the 17th of May.

In the end, 力宏 sang
Kiss Goodbye to say Good bye to all of us. Then only, 摇滚怎么了. Then, its the end. We waited till most of the people exited becasue we didn't want to cramp with the others. Took pictures. Oh yeah, I took pictures throughout the concert, actually half-way only with Mich's camera. Ngek ngek~

Sher !!! You missed a lot la !!! Take care orh. Fio showed me the sms you send. Headache again ar ?

Last night, no doubt - the best damn night in my life. Surprisingly, its even better than Avril's concert. Pengkhianat man me ! Haha ! Who cares, Music-man rocks !


*Uploading the pictures later because its not my camera*

No comments: