Saturday, May 9, 2009

I. AM. SO. SO. PROUD. OF. YOU. MY. DEAR !

That is to Michelle Ng ! Haha !
Michelle, we know enough right ? Do you want the whole world to know ? I'll be glad to do the honour.


So, when will it be your turn ?
Hmm... You know I know enough right ? LOL !


I went for IELTS today ! Ngek~ ngek~

As boring as usual. I almost fell asleep, wait, I fell asleep during class. LOL ! While reading the passages ! Who takes 10 minutes plus just to read 2 paragraph of passage ? The answer...

*drum roll*

ME !

Anyway, today Mr. H suddenly...

"Teh, this Physics Quiz ar, go check name and get the others IC number"

LOL ! Ok..So, Me, Yen, Deb, I-Vonne, and Pooi Kei was chosen. But, Pook Kei diesn't want so YL is in ! Woots ! Joy, why have you said no to him ! Sigh !

Anyway, Burn was our 2nd prey yesterday after Shugi ! Muahaha ! Burn got tricked by the "Happy Holiday !" yesterday. Tsk..tsk.. Hehe.. I wonder who is our next prey ? Hor Michelle ?


Haha~

No comments: