Wednesday, April 29, 2009

3 Freaking Days To Go !

I SO agree with Michelle !


The happiness one felt while shopping for their loved ones
- PRICELESS ! -



Anyway, got caught being talkative during Physics and Add Maths class. Wahaha ! Two classes in one day. But, what to do ? JW is like this one, and this is so not only from this year. I know, you know, we know, and 5U know enough. Haha !

So sorry Ain-chan. Hope who ever did it pays for it ! Argh !

12 Ex-girlfriends ! Fulamak ! Who ever thought of that ? Certainly not us ! And today we learn about Sabor, a puisi traditional. It is berciri "sexy". Sex maniac ! KINKY SEX !!! Shh~

Accounting Quiz was so so. I'm regretting that I didn't put any effort it. Effortless~ Yawns ! Who cares, what's done is done. Bla bla~

Friday guys ! Who's in ? and who's not ? Ahem...I feel damn bad now. LOL !


No comments: