Tuesday, April 14, 2009

18 days to go

Today we played Soft Ball. Its the same as Base Ball just that the ball is softer, no idea what's the different because the ball is still so hard. =.=

We played "professionally". Wahaha ! The ball landed on Yen's head, the ball hit Joy's ear, and me and Raihan collided and both of us skidded on the wet field ! OMG ! Freaking cool ! What is soft ball without any collision ? xD Getting dirty is so not a problem. Muahaha !

Today, went home with mum and reach home around 6.30pm. Mum ajak me to Pasar Malam and I said yes. Wee~ So much food...seeing the food makes me so happy. xD The food we bought varies from bread to cake to chicken to sausages to desserts to sushi. Ngek~ Ngek~ Surprizingly, Pasar Malam sushi qiite nice. Haha !

Bro asked me again about his school's Carnival. I think this is the 5th time he asked. You know what, it smells kind of fishy. Since when does he wants me to go somewhere with him around ?

I'm really really worried. For not only one person. Sigh ! I'm useless. I can't help and I'm no good in consoling. All I can do is to be there on STANDBY mode when I'm in need. That is all I can do. I'm sorry for being so useless. >.

Count down to Lee Hom's concert : 18 days

No comments: