Wednesday, April 8, 2009

24 Days to Go

I finished Imani's design ! I'm freaking proud of myself. Yeah~ Jo Ann's to go.

Doing props for drama today made me (us) realise how stupid we are before this. Brainless is one of the word Michelle had used this afternoon. Before this, we spend 3 weeks just to paint the prop, but today we spend less than 10 minutes, maybe only 5 minutes to complete the whole background. It is even nicer than the 3 weeks effort !!! We're such idiots because we should have used the ROLLER from the very beginning !

I bought the cake already ! Shh~

Anyway, I couldn't get what I was looking for today. Maybe I'll get it some other day, as soon as possible. Still considering about it. Patients...

OMG ! I can't sign in my msn. Sigh ! I hope Jo Ann doesn't need me to on my msn.

Counting down to Lee Hom's concert :
24 days

No comments: