Friday, April 24, 2009

8 days to go

I was suppose to post that around 6pm but brother was occupying the computer so I couldn't online. Anyway, I'm so over that. Yeah~

Today school only had a period of Maths and a period of BM. I didn't know Atika could sing that well. Hoho ! Pn. M and Pn. H heard her sing too. Muahaha ! Have to get a picture autographed by her. Who knows, it might be priceless next time.

Otherwise class was as noisy as ever, except towards the end of school. I was feeling kind of dead, really tired and sleepy. LOL !

I'm really proud because I actually thought Michelle how to write "我爱你". I very jealous la !!! And me, KT and Mich came up with this conclusion :

CALL > SMS > MSN

Today I finally had my lunch with Fiona and Michelle ! God knows how how have it been since we last had lunch outside together ! I didn't really eat though. Not in the mood I guess.

***

Thank God nothing happen to you dear. Relieved !

***

Me too !

No comments: