Saturday, April 11, 2009

I didn't blog yesterday. So sad =(

Thursday, 9 April 2009


Anyway, good news first. The poem "Unblossom" won Third Place for the CBN 110th Poem Recitation Competition. 3rd placing in the whole Form 5, not bad right ? I didn't actually recite it, I didn't want to cause I don't know how.

Then, Thursday the 9th of April was Miss Faridah's birthday. As her class student, we celebrated with her. Bought her a cake, I bought it, chocolate banana. After Chemistry, Celyn was incharged of getting the cake from the canteen, then me, Shugi, Fiona and few other called teacher. Erm..I kind of said Celyn fell down. =.=

Miss Faridah really thought that Celyn fell down. Haha ! Then, from the back, the brought the cake into the circle and sang her Happy Brithday. She was really happy, we could tell. Then, we asked Celyn to feed her cake. Muahaha ! Class monitor what, what to do ? Then, we gave the whole cake to her. xD

MINDS was hell. I missed most of the Easter Celebration just to finished up the proposal. Then, En. A went missing. I left school and hand everything to Jojo. Then, Jojo too left and leave everything with Imani. Imani stayed till 7pm just to get the things printed. En. E didn't do our technical like he said he would. He shouldn't say he would if he wasn't sure, then I could at least try doing it. Argh ! Anyway, its submitted. What ever happen happens.

Friday, 10 April 2009

Went dating with my darling after having breakfast with my family including my brother. LOL ! Brother's birthday ma. Haha ! Waited for darling in Borders, then we walked around Times Square.

Thank You darling Michelle for giving me the chance to get the tickets for "He's Just Not That Into You". It's 18PL and its my first. Getting the ticket was so cool ^^ Thanks dear~

The movie started at 1.30pm and ended at 3.30pm. Wanted to skip Kasturi and hang around with Michelle and her REAL darling, but Huey want me to go Kasturi. LOL ?! And so I went. How could I refuse ? She even said she'll pick me up.

In the night, we sang Happy Birthday for bro then dad prepared a cup of red wine for him. Ahem...he took a sip, and I drank the rest of it. Ops...I think a little too much. Wahaha !

Saturday, 11 April 2009

As usual, when to school for Accounts. Bro is having PTI. Sigh ! I wanted to go, I really wanted to. Revenge is sweet~ LOL ! But I didn't and I can't. Accounts was unusual. Didn't really learn anything, 30 minutes of story telling and end on the dot - 10.00am. First time being so punctual. LOL ! Teacher had to walk down to church. Like that laa...

Attendance 100% man ! All of 5U came to school for drama. Yeah~!

Started with colouring. Childish much ? Hah ! Then something (top secret...shh...), followed by practise. And ironing the prop doesn't work, so I suggest not to waste your effort bring iron to school. LOL !

Left school around 2.45pm. I didn't realise its that late till my dad call and asked me where was I ! =.= ! Time do flies, don't they ?

Mood wasn't that good. I don't know why but most of us felt that way. It feels sucky~

By night fall, I was feeling much better. Thank God ! ^^

Count down to Lee Hom's concert :
21 days

No comments: