Monday, April 6, 2009

Yea ! Staying up late at night. Doing what ? What else can it be except doing homework ? LOL !

I finished my first Kerja Amal for this year this evening and now I'm writing my third Tugasan Harian. Yawns ! My eye lids are heavy, and I'm really tired but I'm still hanging on. I have to finish the third Tugasan Harian today, then only will I go to bed. Haha !

The second Intervensi begins on the 20th of April. Sigh ! Two more weeks to do whatever revision. I need more time. I have not even open any of my books. Homeworks alone is killing all of my time. I just hope that what Miss F said is true, which was after the book checking, we won't be getting that much homework anymore.

*Fingers crossed*

Miss F is still not sure about the Mid Term exams. OMG ! Could it really be one month plus of non-stop exams ? This is a perfect murder plan. LOL !

Anyhow I'm still looking forward to seeing Lee Hom. OMG ! 7th of April, he's coming. Autography session at Mount Kiara. Did I get that right ? *melts* Anyone going ? Cause I want to. Muahaha !

Counting down to Lee Hom's concert :
26 days

No comments: