Wednesday, April 8, 2009

爱上王力宏了!

OMG ! I just found out that 660+ visitors had visited my blog today. I was shocked at first, but then I realised that it had to be because of 王力宏's autography session at Solaris Mont Kiara

I'm still very much excited about it. Thinking of him singing 心跳 last night, the way he autographed for me, the way he flashed his perfectly-cute-charming smile, and the moment my hands came in contact with his. Aww~ I'm melting inside. Melted deep down to the core. Nothing could fix me anymore. OMG !

Thinking about last night makes me go crazy. I smiled throughout the night even before I sleep. And also, I woke up smiling. I'm really really happy. I spend my whole day recalling what had happened last night. Regretting for not saying anything to 力宏. Now, I'm wondering when will my next chance of meet him be ?

I'm so looking forward to 2nd of May. 24 days to go. It is less than a month away but why does it seems like it is beyond my reach ? Do I really want it to come so soon ? I shall savor every single moment by admiring him.


王力宏,我很爱你阿!

No comments: