Saturday, April 18, 2009

14 days to go !

I didn't log in or even online for the past 2 days. Really very busy nowadays, studying and such. The stupidest thing is that I stayed up till 1 am last just to finish off my accounts homework, that most of the others didn't do ! AT ALL !

If I know, I rather go to bed than sitting there with my "crashed" brain faciong Accounts. Argh !

Anyway, today went to school and I'm proud to announce that, 5U attendance was brilliant. No, I'm not being sarcastic, I'm serious. Other classes had only 5 to 6 in their class lines. Wahaha ! We squeeze together to make the line look shorter, although the fact is our class line only had 14 people. Prefects...not in line...understand it...xD

Spell-It-Right !

5U representatives = Ain, Joy, Fiona

And...

Ain got second ! YEAH !

You know what, my sister was in too ! Her first word : "champagne". `Her second : "bulimic". And she can't spell it ! LOL ! I guess she haven't heard of the word "bulimia". Lame !

Class was so crappy. None of the teacher entered our class. And we're suppose to share class with 5B, 5K, 5T, and 5N but it ended up with 5U conquering the whole class. Talking rubbish, laughing like mad, making idiot sound, and shouting like we don't care.

Alia damn SEMANGAT ask us to join her for the Haunted House. And 5U already had a promise that we all would go together. End up...all separated. Alia and Burn wanted to change their clothes. So, we went in to SJI first. P/s : Its SJI's Canteen Day today. Then, Vanny went missing and David was looking for her. Aww~ So sweet...

David found her at last. MY brother found me, instead of me finding him. And...I merajuk with my bro. OMG ! First time in history I ever did that. It feels nice la and my bro asked me "Want to eat a not ?", "Why don't want ?", "Just now you got eat a not ?", and a lot more. I feel really happy that my bro cared for me.

But I was really pissed off. I don't know. WHAT ?! Can't a girl get angry ?!

I left SJI after a while. I really can't stand being there anymore. Another second of my presence there, would definitely be my dead call. Argh ! So, I left with Di, Shugi, Raihan and few others. I was trying to get out of the place as soon as possible.

Accounts was hell !!! Documents ! Yea...All of us really got bomb by her good. LOL ! Thank God still manage to get out of CBN alive. SJI was having a fight. Not SJI la, in front of SJI. o.O Always also got fight. Trashing the carnival ???

I...speechless...next...

I'm in Michelle's house, using her dad laptop. Wahaha ! I'm going out for dinner with Michelle and her family along with Kit Ting. Hehe...we're trashing a family dinner. All hail JW and KT ! GG-fied !

I feel really really disappointed. No word can express how I'm feeling right now. I tried, I really did. You cannot imagine and measure the amount of hardwork and effort I've put in. I really did try. Trying but not suceeding. That's what I'm facing right now. I know, I might feel that way but the feeling might not always be mutual. I realise and I understand. I just don't want things to be like this, and I never imagine it to be like this ever before. I don't know, I'm really disappointed, and I know you might feel the same way too. Disappointment...I have to bear with it, no matter what it takes. I'm tired, I really am. I'm tired of feeling like I'm the only one trying, and I'm tired of being hurt all the time, but I will never admit defeat. Time had passed, bond had been formed. I believe that a mere problem can break a bond as tough as this. YEAH !!!

No comments: