Tuesday, April 7, 2009

王力宏's Autography Session - Solaris Mont Kiara

I spelled it right this time. Third time is the charm. Woots !

Anyway, yes I actually went for it. OMG ! I'm freaking happy right now. Happy might not even be the word that I could actually use to describe how I feel right now. I'm out of words. So sorry...

It turned out that I didn't have to take the Putra nor the shuttle bus. o.O Mum dropped my sis and I at KL Central. Sis accidentally took my mum's phone with her. Bravo ! Then suddenly mum appeared after she left. She was asking us for her phone. LOL !

About the bus. Two girls were standing there and I overheard "Solaris Mont Kiara". They are going too ! Finally decided to approach them and apparently none of us know how to get there. Then, one of them suggested we take the cab. Four of us, she split to two. That's the only choice we had and mum agreed. Mum even helped us get a taxi. Muahaha ! Thanks mummy ! Love you...

Upon reaching, screams could be heard. OMG ! Got the card (every concert ticket gets a card to be autographed) and bought 力宏's DVD. RM 45 only !!! Yeah, only ! LOL ! Worth it, it really did.









力 宏 sang 心跳. He kept on stomping his feet, I guess he was imagining himself with the drums ? And he kind of strummed and played the piano in mid air. Imaginations...again ! It was superb, damn freaking cool. 心跳 was aww..





Then, the autography session began. The crowd was crazy. Even to breath was hard. A girl fainted during the wait. OMG ! But, my sis and I are still in pne piece. Not to worry. Haha ! YL got into the ZONE for reloading RM30 for the XPax thingy. She got to be infront and see 力宏first. She even managed to go for a second round. OMG !








Let's see, I didn't manage to say what I want to say. Once again, I lost my words. All that came out was "Thank You" and I shaked 力宏's hand. Guess what ? HE said "谢谢" to my sister ! OMG !
And at the end, me and YL shouted, "王力宏, 我爱你 !".

My credits...

1. Dad and Mum for allowing me to go.
2. Sis for accompanying me.
3. Mum for fetching me to KL Central and getting the taxi.
4. The two girls whom I don't know for getting into a taxi with me.
5. YL for helping me sign my album the second time.
6. YL's dad for fetching me back to KL Central.
7. Dad and Mum for picking me up from KL Central.
8. Fio and Mich for teaching how to geth to the monarail opposite KL Central althought I didn't need them in the end.
9. Last but not least, 王力宏 for being there tonight !

My precious...I love it !












Thank You 力宏 for making my night worth while ! It might be only 2 hours. And I only caught a glimpse of you, but its enough to make my night. Thank You !

4 comments:

blubbieMs said...

aahh.. it was nice of u to haf film him singing the song. I couldnt make it there and all I can do is watch out for the after news and your blog is one of the best that provided comfort.. =) thanks lots!

Rainee22 said...

wow!!! i remember his concert in Taiwan...so cool!!!! I just wanna said,u must really enjoy his concert!!!

Cha0ticLove said...

blubbieMs I'm glad that I could provide you the comfort that you really needed. I could tell from the time you commented on it. He was really cute !!!

Cha0ticLove said...

Renny, I know I'll enjoy his oncoming concert. I'm so looking forward to it.