Sunday, April 12, 2009

20 Days To Go

Woke up slightly before 11am. Ngek ngek~

Woke up happy. LOL ! Then, went to the kitchen to look for breakfast + lunch. Wanted to prepare it myself, but end up, my maid did it for me. LOL ! Blackie is a cunning baby. He steals food one by one. LOL ! So cute la. Watching him steals food makes me happy. xD

Did my Chemistry peka, IELTS correction, and Moral Tugasan Harian. Yay ! I'm so proud. ^^ Now, I'm left with IELTS journal and the paper homework, and Moral Kerja Amal. Muahaha ! Completing IELTS homework later cause tomorrow's class is on.

I was a little pissed of today. My privacy was exploited. My things were ransacked. Too much la. Ish ! But now, after cooling down, don't feel like scolding anymore. I'm just forgetting it.

*Snap*

*Forgotten*


Today's dinner = steamboat...again !

LOL ! Mum just love steamboat, what to do ? My request wasn't fulfill. Bro's one did last week. Yerr...

Tomorrow is the drama finals. Wow ! So soon ? LOL !

I received this message from Fiona not long ago :
"Hv u seen my ball?"

It sounded DAMN wrong. Ball and not balls ! Unbalance man ! Wahaha ! WTH ! Underagers...shhh...

Need to bring basketball tomorrow. =( Have to find it, clean it, and pump it. @@ Fiona you owe me !


Count down to Lee Hom's concert : 20 days

No comments: