Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Struggling Through It All

My mind is currently fully occupied by the thought of the amount of homework I have not complete. Please leave a message after the beep. I'll get back to you as soon as my mind clears off. BEEP !

Sigh !

Yea. Homework. Damn lot. Never finishing. Never stopping. Headache.

The amount of homework doubled after every lesson. Book checking is just around the corner. Usually, I'm fine with that but this year's is HELL ! Never in my life have I struggle through book checking.

Sigh !

But I'm sure, I'm not the only feeling that way.

Argh !

I kind of lose my temper today. Something about Physics which I don't think is any of our fault.

Meeting remember ? And its not that we're not in class !

KT said she could feel my "aura" behind her. This is the second time someone said that to me. So, never put my temper to a test because you'll only get yourself frighten. Muahaha !!!

***

My mind tend to roam around more frequent than ever before. >.< ! Not something I'm proud of but I have no idea how to stop it. Naughty ! STAY !!!

Sad news : I don't think I'll be able to blog as often as I use too. I didn't online yesterday. That proves it. Maybe not going too tomorrow as well. Gosh ! Hectic and havoc !

No comments: