Saturday, April 25, 2009

This morning I had my breakfast with Kathryn and Kit Ting at Al-Wira since bro had to go school early for Muet. KT only reach at 7.30 pm, then only we eat. Then, KT spotted Yen walking so we asked her to join us. 3 vs 1, unfair man ! You guys understand what I'm saying right ? End up the four of us entered class late. But, we should have hang out there longer right Kat ?

Ish ! 70 minutes of crap talk, then about 30 minute break where we crapped outside class. Yea, not to froget watching the videos in Joy's phone. I know very cute la Joy !!! Teacher discussed awhile about the Taylor's Accounting Quiz. Its in English !!! Dead...so dead ! Nvm, 40 objective. If don't know just shoot. Then, class lasted till 10.40am. We were given homework, 3 questions then its bye bye.

On the way to McD, we saw an accident. Okay, we didn't see what actually happened, but we saw the girl sitting on the road. Based on our guesses, her foot got run over by a bus. Her skin got tore of, THE WHOLE FREAKING PIECE ! Fresh bloody flesh could be seen, and I'm sure I saw something white - her bone perhaps ? I think her bone was broken too, cause her toe was bending in a very odd way. Thank God that Aish's mum clinic was just near by, so few guys carried the girl to the clinic. Aish's mum to the rescue ! Yay !

Ate ice cream at McD, and that was the last thing I ate before my dinner just now. Got eat other stuff, ate rubbish. LOL ! Anyway, at 11.50am me and KT left McD leaving Kat, Shi and Nic there cause I wanted to go home and KT had to go tuition. I thought of waiting for my bro, but since I didn't know what time he is going home so why wait ? Right ?

I was freaking tired. Walked home from Sri Petaling LRT Station.I wanted to to my homework, which I end up not doing it. Oh yea, I've watch Ah Long Pte. Ltd. I know, I'm damn lame and outdated. Sorry la, what to do right ? No one to watch movie with. LOL ! Its Fiona's cd anyway, and she just lend it to me yesterday. I laughed like shit ! Shh~ The volume, you guys can guess it. Hehe...

I don't have the mood now. Was freaking pissed of just now. Argh ! And I didn't talk throughout the whole dinner. All I said was, "mmm...". Ahh ! What the hell !


Count down to Lee Hom's concert :
7 days

No comments: