Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Finally...The End is tomorrow !

Anyways, I haven't online since last Saturday which was in Michelle's house. I've finally gotten all the pictures from Michelle. I'll post them after the Intervensi, which is tomorrow. But maybe I'll post it on Friday or Saturday. Well...posting pictures are hard work.

Tomorrow paper...

Additional Mathematics (Paper 2)
Sejarah (40 Objective)

OMG ! I haven't start anything on Sejarah, and I seriously need help with "Ambiguous triangle". What the hell is that ? @@ Gor !!!

Came home with my bro today. Thank God he saw me, while I was busy day dreaming. About what, I do not know. Just simply staring into space. Random...

The taxi driver's first question after me and my bro got in was, "lui pang yao ar ?".

Funny ! Its my first time hearing this question. Quite weird since it never occured before.

Anyway, time for History BECAUSE I am SO NOT Yen. Yen Merdeka-ed today after Physics paper. LOL !

No comments: