Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm freaking proud of myself. Last night I as DYING ! BIOLOGY Chapter 3 mind map is nothing but HELL ! Gosh !

But somehow I managed to finished it. And Physics too. OMG ! I'm freaking proud of myself. And today in class, I finished of Maths homework that teacher just gave this morning and also Pendidikan Kesihatan's notes. Mine is SO much better than KT's.

Book checking next Wednesday. Hectic...Chaotic...Havoc...

I was pissed of just now, but I'm okay now.

Dear, I forgive you.

Di came to tuition to find me. OMG ! Dear, I'm sorry but you were just a little too late. You've missed me. Then, I came down earlier from my mum's office to check whether Di's there. LOL ! Sitting in Starbucks with Sheng. I thought you're broke ? Can still drink Starbucks. =.=" Di said that Sheng said he saw a FREAKING tall girl going up. LOL ! If my sister is FREAKING tall then what am I ? Freaking freaking tall ? Haha !

Thank God you're home safely dear. ^^

***

I shall try putting it aside.

No comments: