Sunday, January 11, 2009

OMG ! Damn much freaking homework !

Have to hand in our first Tugasan Harian for Moral for this year this week. T_T

Yesterday I went to Accounts class in school. Last year I didn't because its on Friday. >.< Which means, this year, I have to go to school every Saturday. Aww~

The new year of school had started. Students had register for their Koko activities. So, I've got super lots of work to do. Name lists, Lampiran A1 and reports. >.< Girl's Guide's teacher want me to retype the registration form. Bugger man ! Other clubs just rewrite in new forms but I have to go make the form my self. Bugger ! She thought I too free nothing to do !!!

Lampiran A1 to be done for both Badminton and Girl's Guide. =.=" Apparently I can't do it now because I don't know about certain details.

I've got good news and bad news :
Good news : I got promoted from vice secretary to secretary for librarian.
Bad news : The former secretary doesn't know.

How the hell should I tell her ? "Eh teacher made you vice secretary and made me secretary". It doesn't sounds right ! I'm not sure how she handles it too. God~!

No comments: