Wednesday, January 28, 2009

First & Second Day of CNY

26.01.09

First house I went to was my aunt's at Taman Melawati. Ate KFC. Can't any other food because there are Malays around. Complicated. Anyway, its my cousins birthday too ! My aunt bought her Secret Recipe cake and my other aunty (my cousin's mum) brought Baskin Robbins ice-cream cake ! OMG ! Its a bunny >.< style="color: rgb(102, 0, 204); font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;">Sublimation
occurs !


This was taken on he way to my aunty's place,
For Kit Ting and Michelle to see.
My watchie !!


Got circle in the sky o.O


Found this at my aunty's place !
I think this was when I was 10.
Me, my cousin and my sis.



SS !


Secret Recipe cake


Baskin Robbins ice cream cake


Cousin cutting cake


Sublimation !!


My cousin =.=



Then, went to my granma's place, my mum's side. We thought we were the last to arrive there because we're later then usual, but apparently we're not. xD

Went home at 12am if I'm not mistaken. ^^

27.01.09

Went to grandma's place for lunch. o.O But got no food. LOL ! Long long long story ! End up, we didn't eat and so did my other aunties and uncle.

My cousins came later for dinner because they want to go watch movie. Its their tradition. Played mahjong, for fun without money. My cousin, San doesn't know how to play. Funny lo !


My tile !
Average only lar~


"Fei" and "tai pao"


. JW .



Then, too damn bored go do wu liao stuff. Stacking up mahjongs. Watch this :





LOL ! Kit kidnap my phone and ran into the toilet, or the room. =.=" Cam whore la what else. Zzz..Damn smart, delete the picture before dumping it back at me. Grr ! Today must check his phone.

No comments: