Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Kuku's Birthday

Kit Ting's Birthday ! She is officially 17 today ! She is also the oldest among all of us. Muahaha !

Our original plan was going to tuition for the first period till 3.40 pm because Di has house practise and KT has prefect meeting and Wushu. Wushu ! What the hell, I want to join man !! Too bad I can't. Actually, its up to me and I chose not to join. Sigh !

Anyway, since Wushu and the house practise finish at 2.45 pm so we decided to go loiter at Sogo. More to shopping actually. Didn't buy anything though but I definately want to go shop again. Argh ! There was only 5 of us, me, Shi, Mich, Huey and Kat. Then, we met up with KT, Yee, Di and YL at Pizza Hut at Maju Junction. OMG ! Its my forst time at Maju Junction ! All this while I thought Maju Junction is really a junction beside the road or something like that. Zzz...

We ordered Meal 6 and we got free Birthday Cake because its KT's birthday. Damn cute man the cake. Got one scoop of ice cream on top some more. Haha ! We talk, shout, and laugh like nobody's business as if we own the Pizza Hut. The girl there was like "masa rehat kat sekolah pun bersama ke ?". We answered yes and she said, "mesti best kan". We understand her meaning, we're not that slow. She's saying we make alot of noise in school also. >.<

Kt got damn lots of presents. OMG ! Her friends damn sincere. I'm quite jealous >.~ Cards, hand made cards. Aww~ So sweet. KT really likes it, I can see it through her. ^^

Then, we wanted to prank call someone. OMG ! Damn protective ! End up we didn't manage to cause no one pick up the call. Sad !

Yl left us first because she had to go. When we're about to leave, we took a pit stop at Esprit. Huey is really talented ! xD Seriously ! Pity Mich, heart ache already ? Never mind, rich girl don't bother one.

When we cross the road, funny like hell man ! I thought the car come from my right side, but actually is my left side. What the hell. I saw no car want to cross, suddenly see, so many cars coming. End up, cross also. Zzz...The one that cross with me freaked out. Not nice to mention her name her if not later she kill me and accuse me of attempt murder. =.=" Quite extreme and I don't think I cross like that before. @@ We pranked Di in the LRT ! Me, Huey and Kat. OMG ! We damn bad ! A guy even laugh when we prank Di. =.="

Huey's sis fetch me home...again ! Hehe ! Thanks !


*uploading picture after I get them*

No comments: