Saturday, January 24, 2009

The holiday is here ! =)

I woke at at 9.30am today. Bugger !!! So early man. Tried to sleep again but I was wide awake. Sad...

I bath Snowy today. Fiona bath her teddy bears, I bath my cats for the oncoming Chinese New Year. Blackie and Mimi already bath, so only left Snowy cause Snowy got wound around her face. I had to bath for her, only I can do it. >.~

Then, I did my homework. Yeah I know what you guys think, "OMG ! Jia Wei damn nerd man. Do homework orh she !" But what else can I do right ? I rather finish all my idiot homework now, and enjoy the rest of my holidays homework free. >.<

Moral, Chemistry, English and Physics accomplished !

BM, Bio, Add Maths, Maths, Accounts and History left.

*Doing Accounts now*

Suppose to be at Mid Valley now. Sighs ! Mum "busy" so don't want to disturb her, and ask her fetch me to Mid Valley. My sis is in Sunway Lagoon. Who the hell goes to Sunway Lagoon but doesn't play at the wet part ? I seriously have NO idea who. o.O

Today's dinner might be Pizza Hut. Yummy ! I remember the last time I ate pizza. On KT's birthday man ! How could I ever forget that day ? *I might get murder if I forgets it* Mum's friend gave her 25% discount coupons and dad is working, so Pizza Hut will do just fine. A not-so-dinner dinner. Haha !

No comments: