Saturday, January 17, 2009

First schooling Saturday. To tell you the truth, it was quite fun. Form 5s aren't doing gotong-royong. We're the exam class so we have to pay attention to studying, to be a NERD !!! Before Chemistry was Misery. All of us didn't know that we have to start from 25'C, so all of us have to redo our graphs. Peka graphs. The other thing was, we didn't know if the per second graph is a straight line or a curve.

However, Chemistry was a blast ! OMG ! I love Chemistry. Claudia save us from a monster called "ionic equation" and teacher ask us to give her an applause. Haha ! Teacher told us about the effective energy theory. Climbing up the hill. Good actor. Once again, I love Chemistry. There was a short BM session during our class. Diam-diam ubi berisi, diam diam paku berkarat. Does it exist ? Xiao~

Biology was normal. My thoughts went roaming free again. Gosh ! I have to lock my thoughts up next time. End up, I didn't understand a thing and Burn have to explain it to me all over again. Teacher didn't give us homework. Yay ! The only homework we have for today is Add Maths and Peka Chemistry. Booyaa Baby !

Tomorrow going shopping, less homework of course better right ? At least tomorrow don't have to rush till late night, burning the midnight oil. Shopping ! Tomorrow going KLCC man. Damn happy but I have to finish most of my homework today because tomorrow I won't have that much time left. >.~

No comments: