Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Hevoc

The prefects didn't even enter class today. Assisting teacher with the SPBT books that are are given out today. =(

Didn't even study today because first was pengurusan kelas and after recess was the SPBT thingy for Form 5. Except a little on Moral before recess. Teacher just told us what to do for our first tugasan harian this year and about out kerja amal too. =( So sad...

Got the locker today. Or did I ? Me and Shireen are sharing lockers again, number 6. But, when I paid the 50 buck, teacher said the key was missing. o.O So she gave me the master key and asked me to duplicate it. But when I open up the locker, it is already filled with books. o.O Shugi's and Rai's. Dear, I know that it wasn't your fault that such mistakes occurs and I'm definately not blaming you for it.

So, we're going to consult teacher tomorrow to settle this mess. Damn ! 17 text books, you can't expect me to bring it all home right ? So, Shireen used Kat's locker temporarily. Kat's locker only 1 user so it was half empty and Shireen's books could all fit. Mine was quite a mess. I took keys from Mich (Sharing with KT) and Yann Lin (Sharing with Fiona) to stuff all my books in it. So, half is in locker 14 half is in 28. LOL !

Tuition was crap. Late for Physics for 20 minutes plus because the registration line was super long. OMG ! Headache ! After setting our time table nicely, now we found out that we can't SS go any day we want. We have to follow the session. OMG ! The guy say we can just use this temporary since its January but in February we have to comfirm our final decision. =( So many people to tolerate. Different people, different free time. @@

No comments: